11.21.2012

Frank & Emily

These two are to die for.




Just some of the sweetest and kindest kids...they played so well together and just seemed to get along so well!

Frank & Emily are twins and are almost 6 years old. I so wish I could share many more images from their session, but due to time constraints, I have to keep telling myself to keep it minimal! LOL




I love the classic, posed shots where everyone is looking at the camera, yada yada. But I adore capturing expressions of people's true personalities...how they look at each other whether seriously or playfully. These two are full of personality and some of the expressions they made were so fun!!






Oh, Mr. Frank. You are going to be quite the little ladies man. Such a cutie!






Thank you so very much K family! Your children are precious. We enjoyed every minute...

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Beautiful kids! Sweet sweet adorable siblings! Enjoyed meeting you two.