11.10.2012

Amber & Markeus {maternity}

It was such a pretty evening a few days ago when I met up with this sweet couple for their maternity session.




Amber is due in just a few short weeks and looks great! Markeus...well, he's another story. Hahaahaha (just kidding Markeus!)






Little Miss Zayla will make her arrival if all goes as planned in early December. I cannot wait to snuggle on her at her newborn session!








Check out her little Converse sneakers!




Thank you both! It was so very nice meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again in the very near future!

I will leave you with a favorite of mine from the evening. I can't wait for you to see them all!


1 comment:

Vicki said...

Glad I was able to meet the both of you. Amber you look absolutely radiant! Markeous, you don't look bad yourself! Ha. Take care and enjoy the last days of being a two- some, b/c you'll soon be a three-some!:)