12.22.2012

Zayla {13 days new} : Muskogee Tulsa Tahlequah Claremore Pryor Newborn Infant Baby Photographer

Little Miss Zayla has finally arrived!




Is she beautiful or what?

You may remember her sweet parents from a recent maternity session...




It is soooo nice to get to know people, not only as my clients, but after a while it seems as if we've been friends for some time! These two are no exception.






Isn't she just perfect in every way? Ahhhh, I love photographing newborns. Have I mentioned that before? LOL






Congratulations Mark & Amber! She is just stunning.


2 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful Zayla! Mark and Amber, you have a sweet beautiful little girl, a precious little bundle of joy. Thank you for allowing April to capture that photo moment to last you a lifetime. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking
and checking back often!
Visit my page ; click through the up coming page