12.13.2012

Brett, Robin, & Dylan : Tulsa Pryor Claremore Family Child Photographer

Sweet little Dylan is growing up! Do you remember him from his newborn session a few months ago?




How could you forget that precious face? Well, just look how big this handsome boy is now!




I love returning clients soooo very much! I love the way it feels almost as if we have known each other and been friends forever. I love watching your children grow!




I see both dad and mom in this little guy. He was such a good sport for his pictures. He cooed, laughed, and talked to us a lot! He is such a grinner...




What was that crazy lady behind the camera doing?! LOL I'm not sure...maybe he thought I was funny looking!

Isn't he a doll?






Thank you B family! Your family is just perfect.


1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thanks for allowing the opportunity to capture that special photo moment to last a lifetime. You have an adorable beautiful family!