12.05.2012

Kate & Kenslea

It was such a fun evening meeting up with these two and photographing them! You might remember them from a session earlier this spring. This picture of Kenslea is one of my all-time favorites.





Little Miss Kenslea and her momma are so photogenic and just adorable together!







Kenslea really wasn't into the whole taking pictures idea at first but she warmed up to us the more the session went on. She truly can't take a bad picture. I could stare at these gorgeous eyes all. day. long.




Doesn't she look like she's straight out of a Gap Kids ad or something?! Love her!




Here she is doing her praying hands.







Thank you Kate and Kenslea! It was fun browsing thru town with you gals.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love downtown! Beautiful day it was indeed. Thank you Kate for allowing April the opportunity to capture that moment in time of you and your daughter that will last a lifetime! I hope you and Kinsley enjoyed yourselves as much as April and I did.

Anonymous said...

Hi, can be Expression engine an absolutely free blogging
and site-building program just like hubpages?
Also proper drainage . numerous plugins in addition to designs for this?

I would like to begin to use this to get our brand-new weblog whether it can!

Thanks a lot.
Also visit my web site Genital Warts Cures