10.13.2012

Robert, Christy, & Kai

Wow. I love this family. They are so, so sweet and so fun to photograph! Makes my job so easy and enjoyable.




Are they just adorable or what?!


I photographed this family back in the spring and their love for each other is so evident. And simply perfect.







They are always open to anything and everything and are just naturals in front of my camera. So stinking adorable.


Check out little Kai. He just recently turned 1 last month and is really starting to get that walking thing down pat!




Do you see what I mean about being so photogenic?! They hardly need any direction from me whatsoever. They just do their thing. And do it so well...

Just a beautiful family.

{Beautiful momma+beautiful daddy=a beautiful baby boy.}




Check out this little guy's birthday/halloween costume! Is he not the most adorable lion you've ever seen?




And lastly, an old, run down shack I spotted alongside the road. This is one of my new favorite locations!!! I LOVE this place....just look at it's architecture. It's character. Ahhhhh




Thank you W family for allowing me to capture your precious family! I can't wait to share them all :)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Every photo session is truely a unique session. Each time is as exciting as the first time. Each member is as like it was the first time being photographed. I can see why April loves her new found profession. Thank you Christie and Robert for allowing April and I the opportunity to bring out the beauty of you and your little Kai through snapshots.