10.24.2012

Mark, Stacey, Emily, & Zane

This family is simply stunning!




I had the HARDEST time choosing which images to share in this sneak peek! Isn't their family just precious!

Stacey asked me to take their photos out at her parents' farm and it was a gorgeous evening for pictures!




She had some of the cutest ideas for their session!

Check out Mr. Zane. He is quite a little guy! He did really well for pictures, even though mom and dad weren't so sure! Believe me, he did really good!




He's so handsome...

But big sister Emily is willing to part with him for a small fee.




Hahaahaha! Isn't that adorable!?




Such a cute couple!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this next one of Emily. I would be getting a huge one of this for my house if this were my daughter.




Soooo pretty. Just look at her little face.




Thank you F family for spending the evening with us last weekend! Hope you loved your sneak peek and I cannot wait for you to see them all!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

wow! what can I say... beautiful evening under the sun on a farm with the most adorable family! Thanks for letting April and I create memories for you and your loved ones for a lifetime. Enjoy! Vicki