9.06.2012

Dylan {newborn} : Tulsa Pryor Claremore Newborn Infant Baby Photographer

Sweet little Dylan came to see me recently. He was such a little angel!



Look at all that beautiful hair he has!

Dylan came 5 weeks early at the beginning of August. He is the oldest newborn I have photographed to date but was yet the smallest little guy in weight. Mom and dad say he is growing and doing really well!






He loved being all bundled up in the orange wrap! He could've snoozed like that all day...doesn't he look so peaceful?




Check out this little wagon I scored at an antique shop recently for twenty bucks. I love it!!! I think Dylan liked it too ;)






I will leave you with a cute little grin Dylan gave us...how can you not just love little baby smiles?




It was so very nice meeting you B family! Congratulations on your sweet little guy. Thank you for allowing me to capture his newness. He is precious!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

What an adorable family and sweet Dylan. Definitely a joy no doubt since he's entered your lives. Many memories ahead.