8.23.2012

Crew {newborn} : Pryor, Claremore Tulsa Newborn Infant Baby Photographer

Well, what can I say...if you have the name Crew you rock.

I mean seriously, can a kid have any cooler name than that??




Is he gorgeous or what? And talk about perfect skin! His skin was so beautiful and cut my processing time in half!





"YAWN...Is this lady about finished with me?"



Crew's parents met at college. They both attended Kansas State University. Check out dad's belt buckle. Go Sooners...I mean Wildcats!




Look at him grasping his daddy's thumb...they're already best buds. ;)


So, Crew had four little accidents while he was here...(okay, maybe that WAS just on ONE blanket. LOL) I really lost count. Poor fella. With all of the jostling around, who can blame the little guy? He sure didn't mind. I think he kind of thought it was funny.




When mom walked in carring a chevron diaper bag, I knew she'd love this next backdrop. Gotta' love chevron.




Last one for this sneak peek...This next image just happens to be one of my all-time favorites from a newborn session. Can you say L.O.V.E.??!?




Thank you "B" family for spending your afternoon with us! It was so much fun and a pleasure...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Totally Awesome...love the belt buckle! Go Soocougars....! What a beautiful smile, Crew. Beautiful family. Where are all the beautiful families coming from April?! As always, love helping you April, Mom.