6.01.2012

Rachel {Senior}

What do you get when you have gorgeous big blue eyes, naturally curly hair, and perfect complexion?

Meet Rachel.




Is she not gorgeous? Rachel just graduated a couple weeks ago from high school. She plans to pursue a degree as an Ultrasound Technician. Such a sweet girl...I know she has to make her mom proud!




It was such a gorgeous night for our session. A little breezy, but the temperature was perfect.




There's something about this next one I just love...the look on her face...the smirk.... I LOVE it!




After taking some photos at a beautiful, grassy outdoor location, we headed into town for some urban shots. There were soooo many good images to choose from, I simply could've posted them all ;)






All the stunning people I have photographed make my job so fun! I LOVE what I do. I hope you can all tell by my work. Absolutely LOVE it....

I will leave you with ONE of my faves...they all could classify as my fave, tho! Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

Love, Mom said...

Can't wait to see more. Nice job April!

Aunt Dara said...

April, I honestly don't know what more to say - Another job well done?
Great job honey..... Love you, Aunt Dara

April said...

Thank you both!