3.19.2012

Presley - 2

Wow! I forgot just how busy a 2 year old can be!

This little stinker kept mom & I hopping all afternoon...LOL. (Mostly my mom.) She is the best assistant in the world! I most definitely could not capture some of the images I do without her help...thank you MOM!

OK. Back to the session...meet Miss Presley.







She just turned 2 a few weeks ago. She is such a precious little gal.





She was not nearly as interested in the tea party theme as she was the rocks! She is going to be (if not already) a little tomboy...I think her momma is right on that!



This next one my mom had everything to do with helping create...I'm not sure what she was doing, but Presley was cracking up at her!




Happy 2nd Birthday PD! You are a beautiful little lady and I enjoyed every second of your session :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Presley, sweet busy little 2 year old girl! Definitely had me hoppin. Ha Made for some beautiful photo pix. Loved every minute of it.

Mom said...

not sure what I was doing either to get Presley's huge laughter! and you are welcome April. I do say I am a pretty good assistant if I do say so myself. ha